Visiting Hours: Sunrise to Sunset
Operating Hours: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM Monday through Friday
- No planting of shrubs.
- Flowers may be planted within 12 inches of the stone, but not exceed the width of the stone.
- Flowers may be planted within 24 inches of the front of the mausoleums, but not to exceed the width of the mausoleum.
- Trees, groundcover, creeping vines, fences and borders are not permitted.
- All plants or shrubs that interfere with the maintenance or mowing, or which are overgrown and not maintained, will be removed without notice.
- Spring and summer flowers and decorations shall be removed by September 3rd.
- Fall and winter flowers and decorations shall be removed by March 30th.