Acushnet Cemetery Corp.
The Acushnet Cemetery is an extension of the old colonial burying ground established in the reign of Queen Anne in 1711. The Acushnet Cemetery was incorporated and renamed in approximately 1881 as The Acushnet Cemetery Corporation. It is located in the village area of the town of Acushnet, however, we have no affiliation with the town.
The setting of the Acushnet Cemetery is rural in character and covers approximately twenty-three (23) acres. The operation of the cemetery is overseen by a Board of Trustees which is comprised of nine members.